- Texas Music Documentation Project: Working on public history projects covering music and performance in Texas.
- Backlist: Co-founded in 2015 with colleagues from The Appendix. Jekyll-generated site extended with custom plugins. Designed with an eye towards demonstrating low-tech, low-cost publishing options beyond ‘blogs’ for humanities projects online.
- Archipelagic Empire Project: Book project based on my 2014 dissertation for the history department at UT-Austin.
- The Appendix: Co-founded in 2012 with colleagues from the UT-Austin history department. Developed Ruby on Rails publishing and subscription platform as well as e-book publishing toolchain for monthly deliveries to subscribers.
- Bright Set Music: Founded and operated small talent management agency representing bands including The Black Angels, Brothers and Sisters, and the Strange Boys.
- Indierect Music Incubator: Co-founded and operated full-service promotional agency for musicians in Austin.